Gecko iPhone Toolkit will come into play as this would allow you to take a look at some of the best services for your iDevice as it is an all-in-one maintenance toolkit for idevices since this would do a lot and will also help you get a lot from your devices.
Gecko iPhone Toolkit has many unknown features and is definitely an all-in-one toolkit that everyone wants to have for their iDevice. It is a software available for download on Windows and Mac devices to take a look at some fixes and patches bound for your devices.
|App Name||Gecko iPhone Toolkit|
|Platform||Windows & macOS|
- 1 Gecko iPhone Toolkit | Features
- 2 Gecko iPhone Toolkit | How to Download and Install
- 3 How to Recover or Reset Passcode Using Gecko iPhone Toolkit
Gecko iPhone Toolkit | Features
Main features Well, now without further ado, let’s summarize all the features that this application would offer us for our use and also how this would help us grow and get more out of all our iDevices.
The application allows you to restore the factory settings of your device and also make all types of backup copies of your iDevice devices. It helps you to delete your access codes without restoring iDevice and therefore helps you to keep all the types of data you have on your iDevice. It also helps you get in and out of DFU mode and also helps you lock iDevice if you accidentally brought it to the edge of the brick and left it unusable at all times.
The toolkit is truly amazing and you can definitely enjoy the way it works and how it works. Today we will review the features and steps to download this application in our iDevices. Gecko Toolkit is not only an iPhone toolkit, but it is also one for all types of iDevice like iPad and iPod touch.
Gecko iPhone Toolkit | How to Download and Install
To download gecko iphone toolkit, you need to follow these steps:
- First, boot your Windows device. Open any web browser of your like Google Chrome or Safari.
- Download the app.
- Start it Connect iOS Device to your computer.
Hit the start button and you should be ready to go. If that doesn’t work, open the Skip tab and hit the Skip button. This is a new load and you can easily install it on your Windows devices.
How to Recover or Reset Passcode Using Gecko iPhone Toolkit
- After the download is complete, open it and connect your device to your computer.
- You have to choose the device and click on the “Start” button. skip the iPhone passcode.
- A new window will appear indicating that you have chosen an IPSW firmware file.
- These processes will involve Redsn0w and when everything is complete, click on the “Start” button.
- Put your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch in DFU mode and wait a few minutes.
Gecko iPhone Toolkit will read your password. Then it will show you in the box below. You can now enter the passcode to unlock your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch and avoid being disabled.