The process of downloading YouTube clips is very different depending on the Apple operating system you are in. If you are using iOS on an iPhone, iPad or iPod touch, you will need our first method and if you are using OS X or macOS on a Mac, you will need the second. On iOS, the trick is to install a small smart app called Documents. It’s a file manager, but you can also download clips from YouTube.
- 1 About Downloading YouTube Videos on iPhone | iOS 13
- 2 Steps to Download YouTube Videos on iPhone | No Jailbreak
About Downloading YouTube Videos on iPhone | iOS 13
The process is a little complicated but it is still simple.IPhone and iPad may have the least number of ways to convert and download YouTube videos as MP4 files, but they are also the best. Although only one method is approved by YouTube, there is a free tool that subverts the entire YouTube app market and downloads the safest sites to use compared to any free third-party option you find elsewhere.
If you are looking for a way to get that YouTube video on your iOS Devices, then you must follow the below steps, also its great idea to get a video offline on your iOS Device, The method is very simple and straightforward.
Steps to Download YouTube Videos on iPhone | No Jailbreak
YouTube is quite strict about its position of not allowing the download of its videos. Many popular browser plugins that once supported downloading YouTube videos are also now blocked from the site, so it should come as no surprise that apps that once allowed you to do the same have been patched to remove the possibility. Having said that, there is still a way to do it, and it is.
- First, you will need to download a free app called Titan Downloader. This was one of the apps that once allowed super easy YouTube video download, but has since blocked the feature, at least on the surface.
- If you search for a YouTube video directly from the app and try to download it, you will receive a warning that due to “copyright issues” the app does not allow downloading on YouTube.
- Instead, use Safari to find the video you want to download and copy the URL. Now again in Titan Downloader paste the address and show the video. Click the Play button to start playing the video, then quickly tap the “Finish” button in the upper left corner.
- As soon as the video window narrows, touch and hold your finger on the video window.
- After a moment, a menu will appear. Tap “Download” or “Download as” and the video will be saved in the app.
- Now, to save the video on your iPhone, Simply tap on the video button in the bottom of the page, now you can save it on your iPhone.
So if you want to download long-term YouTube videos and without jailbreak on your device, make sure to download the app quickly.